On Artists Selling Art your art work travels First Class!
The Featured Artist Option is suitable for
- Artists who need a website but cannot built one.
- Artists who want more exposure on social media.
- Artists who don't want to get lost on the huge corporate websites like Etsy and FineArtAmerica.
- Artists who want to be part of an exclusive community of selected artists.
- Artists who like a safe space to show their art.
- Artists who want to benefit from all our additional incentives.
What Do you Get as a Featured Artist?
- Get your own page (includes your name).
- Show your best art work with up to 5 images.
- Get a professional video slide show of your art.
- We share your page on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Facebook regularly during the featured artist period.
- We publish your story or professional bio.
- We add all your social media and website links.
- Your art work will be presented in a video and placed on our YouTube Channel.
- Have up to 5 links on your page.
- Add up to 3 gallery addresses where you exhibit your work (if possible).
Testimonials | Reviews
"I didn’t know it was possible for this cost… And it is!
Driven by a passion for art, “Artists Selling Art” lets artists shine, lets artists save hours for creating while selling successfully. Self-promotion is no longer a chore.
“Artists Selling Art” team is professional, reactive and friendly.
“Artists Selling Art” is one of those sites/services I wish I’d made sooner."
Lee CLEMENT | International Artist
"I was very excited when Gabriele Utz opened the group Artists Selling Art. Quality art was being posted, encouraging me to find and display my very best work. I told my favorite clients about the group. One of them, who had not purchased anything from me in over a year, noticed the flowers and crosses framed print from a favorite acrylic painting I would not have thought of selling except for the group.
He bought it at once! I was very encouraged to become even more involved, telling as many people as possible about the group. I also want to learn as much as I can daily from the discussion postings. Just this week, another client heard about the sale. He is eagerly waiting to see this client’s painting live and is planning to order a larger size of the same framed print – all from seeing the painting from this same posting on my phone.
Both of these clients are not big social media buffs. They were encouraged to look at the painting by my enthusiasm for the group. It’s important to talk about our passions. If we are in a group like this, it gives us more credibility. We are not just touting our art again. We are talking about a group of reputable artists. I know it helped in both of these instances. Thank you Artists Selling Art!"